Welcome to the CSC RO V OnSched Page. To ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction, clients are advised to carefully read, understand and abide by the guidelines indicated herein before setting an appointment.
CSC OnSched General Guidelines
1. Know the documentary requirements for your transaction, and have it with you during your appointment. To help you in securing your requirements, we have prepared a handy guide for you. Click on the links below before proceeding further:
Download, print and fill-out the corresponding forms before setting your appointment.
Here are the forms that you will need:
- For Issuance of Authenticated Copy/ies of Eligibility: ERRF
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CLIENTS REQUESTING FOR ISSUANCE OF COE: If you would also like to request for the issuance of authenticated copy/ies of your COE for the same eligibility, you will be accommodated during the SAME TIME SLOT you have requested for the issuance of COE. No need to book separately for these transactions for the same eligibility.
- For SPELS Application: Application Form specific to the eligibility applied for.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SPELS APPLICANTS: Your transaction is a two-step process which includes evaluation and processing of your application, and then processing of Issuance of COE. As such, you shall also be required to bring with you the requirements for Issuance of COE [see link above for the requirements], and the forms for the same [see links for ERRF and Declaration Form above]
We recommend that you use OUR DOWNLOADS SECTION to ensure that you are getting the latest revision of the forms needed.
2. Select the appropriate transaction type, and set your preferred date and time of appointment.
NOTE: If your transaction involves multiple eligibilities, book your schedule accordingly. Your request for transaction of your other eligibilities will not be honored if you have booked under "1 Eligibility Only" transactions. Further, for multiple eligibilities, you shall be required to fill out the corresponding number of ERRF and Declaration Forms (one per eligibility).
The system will automatically select the nearest date with an open slot for you. The dates marked RED on the calendar are either fully booked or a non-working day. Should you wish to set an appointment on another day, select your preferred date on the calendar.
3. Eligibles who will request for a certification for the first time are required to PERSONALLY appear at CSC RO V. No authorized representative will be honored.
4. Eligibles must use their respective accounts to login and set an appointment. Non-first time claimants of the COE may still send a representative to transact on their behalf. Be advised to take note of the additional requirements for sending a representative.
5. Provide a valid and active e-mail address. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with your appointment details. You shall be required to present a print-out, a screenshot or digital photo of the same, along with your valid ID before you will be accommodated. Further, should there be problems or changes to your schedule, we shall communicate with you through your email address.
6. Observe punctuality. CSC RO V shall cancel your appointment should you come later than ten (10) minutes of your schedule. If your appointment has been cancelled, we shall require you to set another schedule with us. The same applies for no-show clients.
Conversely, to reduce perceived waiting time, clients are also advised to come not earlier than ten (10) minutes before their schedule.
Finally, be mindful of the time of the agency and other clients. Many are also trying to book an appointment with us at the earliest time available. We request clients to book only if they are certain that they can be present during the date they have scheduled. We also ask that clients refrain from making dummy reservations, or making multiple bookings in order to reserve a certain time block. CSC RO V reserves the right to cancel the appointment of those who make such violations, or those who frequently commit a no-show.
UPDATE: Clients now have the option to reschedule or cancel their appointments. Options for these are provided in the confirmation email. Reschedule and cancellation of appointment shall only be allowed for up to 12 hours prior to their schedule.
7. Corollary to number 6, only those whose names are registered in the appointment system shall be accommodated. This is to prevent last minute switches from the actual eligible to a representative, or vice versa, or making a block reservation for other eligibles. We shall require all clients present to provide the necessary IDs before proceeding with their transaction.
8. Ensure you have with you the COMPLETE and CORRECT documentary requirements during your appointment. Clients with incomplete / incorrect set of documentary requirements will not be allowed to proceed with their transaction. They shall be required to set another appointment.
9. Observe proper office dress code. Wearing of sando, strapless or spaghetti strap blouses, miniskirts, short shorts, rubber slippers / sandals / bakya is strictly prohibited.
COVID-19 ADVISORY: Clients will be required to wear face masks/shields and shall be subjected to a thermal scan before being allowed inside the Office. Those with temperatures higher than 37.5°C, or refuse the thermal scan and/or those without proper face mask/shield shall not be allowed entry within the building premises. Only the transacting individual shall be allowed inside the building, companions shall wait in the parking area.