CSC RO V Employment Opportunities
Are you the One?
Build your career with PMAP’s 2015 Employer of the Year for the Public Sector- the Civil Service Commission!
CSCRO5 Recruitment is leveling up…
Interested and qualified applicants may APPLY ONLINE via the CSC RO V Online Recruitment for Excellence (CORE).
Only those who have applied through CORE will be considered by CSC RO V’s Human Resource Division.
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION REGIONAL OFFICE V
NOTICE OF VACANT POSITION
|Salary Grade/ Annual Salary
Human Resource Specialist II
(CSC Camarines Sur Field Office)
1 year demonstrated ability in managing frontline services and operations, technical writing, policy interpretation and application
16 hours of relevant training in frontline services and operations, technical writing within the last 5 years.
Career Service (Professional) /
Second Level Eligibility
Brief Description of the General Function of the Position
- Under general supervision, responsible in performing administrative and technical tasks to carry out the field office operations, e.g. processing of appointments and civil service examination applications, conducting PRIME-HRM assistance to agencies and monitoring of compliance on HR policies, systems and standards;
- Responsible in facilitating and evaluating Learning and Development (L&D) programs/interventions for external clients.
- Replies to queries in the form of letters by evaluating issues and concerns for clarification and for uniform interpretation CS laws and rules;
- Acts as PACD Officer of the Day and ensures customer needs are met;
- Maintains and updates records and prepares periodic regular reports and other special reports as required by the Regional Office and the Commission; and
- Assists in the conduct of Inventory of record holdings, physical count of Property, Plant and Equipment and submits corresponding report to the Regional Office.
Intermediate: Demonstrates compliance to policies, rules and other standards set by the Commission.
- Delivering Service Excellence
Intermediate: Delivers and adds value to customers’ standards and requirements.
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
Intermediate: Provides timely solutions to problems and decision dilemmas that do not have clear-cut options and resolution may require some analysis.
- Demonstrating Personal Effectiveness
Intermediate: Recognizes personal strengths and gaps and depends upon guidance from authorities or appropriate bodies for direction in addressing them.
Intermediate: Effectively delivers messages that require some planning for the method used and the possible reception to the message; audience may be a controlled group, i.e. team/s, divisions.
Intermediate: Edits existing or customizes available communication materials to produce an appropriate written work.
- Championing and Applying Innovations
Intermediate: Contributes new ideas, approaches and solutions.
Basic: Designs and implements plans, focused on one’s functional group or area of focus and involving team members from the same group.
Intermediate: Works with data to generate relevant information.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: Intermediate Level - Applies the competency with minimal supervision.
- Test Administration
- Policy Evaluation and Interpretation
- Policy Implementation
- Learning Facilitation
- Learning Measurement and Evaluation
- Records Management
- Test Administration
This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest by logging-in at the CSC RO V Online Recruitment for Excellence (CORE) through this website: http://ro5.csc.gov.ph/careerand fill-out the Online Personal Information Sheet not later than December 10, 2017.
Only those who have applied through the CORE and met the Civil Service Eligibility (Professional) or its equivalent will be considered. For government employees, please submit copies of your 2 latest performance ratings (July-December 2016 and January-June 2017).
APPLY FOR FUTURE VACANCIES: