(Originally posted in the Official Facebook account of the CSC)
Philippine Civil Service Commission·Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Examination Advisory No. 31 , s. 2017
To : Examinees of the Nov 26, 2017 BCLTE and ICLTE
Subject : School Assignment and Important Reminders
A. School Assignment
The ONSA or Online Notice of School Assignment shall not be used. Thus, please be advised of the following schools to serve as testing venues for the conduct on Nov 26, 2017 of the Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) and the Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (ICLTE):
B. Other Important Reminders
Examinees are advised of the following procedures and reminders:
1. Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the location;
2. Be at the assigned school/testing venue early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be opened to examinees at 6 a.m.;
3. Wear proper attire on examination day (sleeveless shirt/blouse, shorts/short pants, and slippers are NOT allowed).
4. Bring the following items on examination day:
a. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application even if already expired by the time/date of examination. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, in which case, the I.D. card must be valid (not expired):
a.1 Driver’s License;
a.3 PRC License;
a.4 SSS I.D.;
a.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
a.6 Voter’s I.D.;
a.7 BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
a.8 PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
a.9 Company/Office I.D.;
a.10 School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
a.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
a.12 Postal I.D.;
a.13 Barangay I.D.; or
a.14 NBI Clearance.
1. The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
2. ONLY the I.D. cards included in the above list shall be accepted.
b. Black ball pen/s;
c. Calculator (except watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator); and
d. Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies, biscuits, or fruits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
5. Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen (e.g. gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc.) including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.
6. Other than calculator, use of any aid in answering the test (such as books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, smart watches, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly prohibited.
7. Bringing of cellular/mobile phones, smart phones/watches and any other gadgets is not allowed. If brought, these shall be surrendered to the Room Examiner for safekeeping. The examinees concerned shall retrieve the same upon leaving the room. Also, all bags and personal belongings shall be deposited in front of the testing room.
8. Following are other relevant information:
9. Failure to take the examination shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
Please be guided accordingly.
(Sgd.) FERNANDO M. PORIO
Director IV | Examination, Recruitment and Placement Office
03 NOV 2017
Source: Examination Advisory No. 31, s. 2017