Applicants for the October 10, 2021 Fire Officer Examination (FOE), Penology Officer Examination (POE) and Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) to be conducted in Legazpi City are advised of the following:
1. The application period shall commence on July 26, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. and may close any time before the deadline as soon as the target number of applicants is reached.
2. The CSC RO V shall only accept applicants coming from the province of Albay to avoid inter-zonal movements of examinees as recommended by the City Inter Agency Task Force.
3. Acceptance of applications shall be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
4. Applicants must individually set an appointment through the link bit.ly/examapplicationappt. Applicants are advised to be cautious in encoding the required data which will be one of our basis in processing your application. Double booking and errors shall invalidate your appointment schedule.
5. Applicants shall personally submit the duly filled out form together with complete requirements on their appointment date and time. Applicants who are not able to come on their schedule must set another appointment for the filing of their application.
6. Applicants must ensure to comply with the qualification/admission and application requirements provided in the following:
FOE (Exam Announcement No. 4, s. 2021): https://tinyurl.com/5bawd2zj
POE (Exam Announcement No. 5, s. 2021): https://tinyurl.com/3w36re2n
BCLTE (Exam Announcement No. 6, s. 2021): https://tinyurl.com/4dmxrdzp
7. In case the testing center is declared as high or moderate risk of transmission in the days preceding the exam, the CSC RO V is not precluded to cancel the examination as the need arises in light of the emerging COVID-19 situation in the locality.
8. Always keep tuned to our official website (ro5.csc.gov.ph) and social media account (fb.com/cscrov) for updates.